Role: Senior Research Executive / Research Manager
Salary: £35 000 - £45 000
Do you want to work for an innovative and strategic research consultancy who embrace new ideas and offer an exciting and vibrant work environment?
A progressive and innovative research consultancy is now looking for a Research Manager to join and become an integral part of their high growth plans in 2018! Based in their trendy and lively offices in an enviable part of London, this role will cover a rich variety of research programmes across branding, media and comms.
The opportunity will suit someone who has demonstrable experience of carrying out primary research in an agency or consultancy setting, and would like to take the next the next step in their research career at a thriving company.
About the role
The role is varied, strategic and involves spearheading research projects in a forward thinking and entrepreneurial insights consultancy. You will be engaged with a rich tapestry of key clients collaborating on a consultative basis with them to help deliver intricate and commercially savvy insights.
- Working across a variety of full research quantitative projects, from writing questionnaires through to analysis and reporting / presenting
- A chance to work on qualitative projects as well - which will include discussion guide writing through to brainstorming and presenting results
- Working in a vibrant office with an entrepreneurial, collaborative culture and a fantastic work / life balance
- Integrating your research recommendations by working strategically and closely with your client base
This opportunity suits a motivated and passionate research professional who wants to develop their research career and progress in an engaging company. You will relish the chance to play a significant role in expanding the business and creating inspiring research outputs for industry-leading projects.
- Strong ability and working knowledge of carrying out quantitative research projects, which will include questionnaire / survey design, analysis and report writing
- Experience in qualitative research techniques is a big plus whcih can include discussion guide writing, moderating focus groups, in-depth interviews
- Relish the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients to help improve their business as a whole and use your insights to ensure this change takes place
- A passion to write winning proposals, cohesive reports and construct valuable insights
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established researcher to join a high growth organisation and take the next step in your career. If interested please apply today!