A professional services organisation based in greater London is looking for a qualified information professional to join their team as a Research Librarian.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling research enquiries including quick turnaround and in-depth qualitative and quantitative research.
- Providing a current awareness service.
- Working on research projects.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A post graduate CILIP accredited qualification is essential.
- Experience conducting fast turn around and in-depth research.
- Knowledge of business information sources and online services.
- Experience in a professional services organisation.
- Knowledge of accountancy, tax or financial information an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"