Research Internship Premier League Football Club London
A world-famous premier league football club with a global presence as one of the biggest brands in sport seeking a number of Research Assistants to provide bespoke research and analysis to support its sponsorship and marketing activities.
This unique opportunity is based at the Central London offices of one of the world’s leading football clubs, renowned for its success and innovation on and off the pitch.
The role offers the chance to learn about the exciting and fast moving sports marketing industry and the operations of a major sports club.
This internship programme runs for a fixed term of 6 months.
- Writing reports on a range of industries and businesses, assessing and making initial recommendations on their suitability for sponsorship
- Monitoring, identifying and reporting on developments within the business of sport
- Producing lists of companies to approach and presenting key metrics for these businesses
- Sourcing and confirming contact details for prospects
- Supporting sales meetings with the production of executive profiles and company reports
- Working with the Commercial Analysis team on a varied range of requests from across the business
- Conducting in-depth research utilising numerous resources to meet business needs
- Being adaptable, adopting an inventive and creative approach to problem solving
- Being diligent, attentive to details and able to work autonomously
To apply for this job applicnats must create a profile on gradbay.com
- The ideal candidate will be an ambitious graduate with an excellent academic background.
- The role requires strong desk and internet research skills, so any degree with a strong analytical and report writing component will put you at an advantage.
- A background in sport is not required.
- Ideally, you will have a good degree of business acumen and able to spot commercial opportunities.
- Strong problem solving skills are also crucial, so you should be capable of thinking logically and strategically. You will be also able to work in an independent, resourceful and self-confident manner.
- You will be a team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills, along with a mature, confident and professional telephone manner.
- A sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programs, including Word, Powerpoint and Excel is also essential.
You must also have the right to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'