Reporting to the marketing director you will be assisting this prestigious organisation in identifying, validating and defining their products and services. You will assist our client in ensuring the right information to meet their customer needs and to aid the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Working with key stakeholders in defining the product strategy
- Carry out research so that our client has ample competitor data and market research to keep a 'finger on the pulse' of their markets.
- Devise and implement best practice research programs
- Leverage relevant market information sources (primary, secondary, third party research) to derive actionable insights.
- Conduct research projects based on information and /or requirements sourced internally and/or externally
- Partner and work effectively with key stakeholders across the business functions to identify propositions and business strategies/decisions to be informed by research-based insight
- Project manage research programmes, both with internal teams and external partners.
- Engage with industry expertise to create the insight that sits at the heart of the research projects.
- Formulate recommendations based on research findings
- Work with key stakeholders to translate insight into commercial and operational success
- Build strong relationships with the wider external stakeholder community
- Seek out opportunities with existing and potential partners to help our client achieve its corporate objectives.
- Management of 'experts register' for insight - specific tasks and finish groups
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Marketing, product development or innovation qualification or equivalent training experience
- Proposition development and New Product Development (NPD)
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy when completing tasks.
- Proven ability to synthesise data from multiple sources to derive product, market and customer experience insights.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to influence at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to apply commercial awareness to contribute to business success
- Demonstrate continual professional & knowledge development
- Has extensive experience qualitative and quantitative methodologies and project management in B2C and B2B.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job