A university in Central London is looking to recruit a Research Grant Administrator on a temporary basis.
A prestigious university in Central London. The Research Grant Administrator will sit in an academic department.
Research Grant Administrator:
- Facilitate pre and post award support to researchers re grant and funding administration
- Provide support for the REF exercise
- General management and monitoring of current and proposed research projects and management information to inform strategic decisions around research in the department
- Research Grant and Funding Administration
- Research Project Administration - tracking and reporting on applications
- Communication of research announcements and updates
- Research Excellence Framework (REF) Support
A candidate with similar experience in a high education/research establishment.
A competitive hourly rate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job