We are looking for a talented Research Executive or Senior Research Executive to support the work of Explori’s senior researchers in the delivery of high quality research projects. You will quickly have the opportunity to lead on smaller research projects and will play a key part in the day-to-day management of larger studies, representing Explori to multinational clients in the trade show and corporate events sectors.
Across all projects, you will play a role in taking client briefs, research design and research delivery - including producing visually-impactful outputs that effectively communicate results to clients - to ensure high quality research is delivered within agreed deadlines.
In addition you will work on Explori’s in-house projects to support Explori’s marketing and PR activities.
You will be:
- Equipped with some research survey design and analysis experience, with any qualitative research experience (e.g. in-depth interviews) a bonus
- Be a confident communicator - comfortable taking requirements from and presenting to a client
- Self-motivated and comfortable with working independently and structuring your own activities to deliver projects on time
- Professional, articulate and compelling, in person, by phone and email
- Comfortable developing and delivering projects spanning multiple business units and territories
- Able to work cooperatively with internal teams to ensure projects are delivered flawlessly and customer satisfaction continues to lead to great client retention.
- Looking for a role where you can develop quickly as Explori moves into new sectors
- Passionate about the role of research in improving performance and can convey this passion to clients
- Comfortable working alongside the senior management to support project roll-outs with new clients
- And we would be really excited if you were fluent in another language, particularly German, Russian, Mandarin, French or Spanish
We are offering:
- The opportunity to represent a unique product that is already delivering exceptional results, with an unparalleled client list in the industry we serve
- Early exposure to a wide range of projects and research methodologies, with plenty of opportunities to work directly with clients and work end-to-end on projects
- Uncapped career potential - we promote based on merit and development opportunities abound
- A chance to use your skills and ideas to really make a difference to the potential of our business
- The chance to share in this potential with share earning opportunities alongside a competitive package
- Flexible working practices including flexi-start and finish times
- Mentoring and support from senior team members, including other experienced research professionals
- Initially you will be undertaking this role in our Central Croydon location, with fast frequent services from London Bridge, Victoria and Surrey. As your knowledge and confidence grow, your manager will work with you to design a work schedule that combines home and office working. This could range from one half-day per week to full-time in the office.
Explori is the leading enterprise research platform for the exhibitions and events industry. Our clients are exhibitions, conferences and corporate events teams all over the world and we support them by giving them access to expert-quality customer satisfaction research, analysis and journey tracking tools. We also own the largest set of event performance data, with millions of feedback surveys conducted from thousands of events around the world.
We are headquartered in London UK with offices and partners in Dubai and New York.
- Customer Service
- Survey Design
- Research Projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'