Are you passionate about research and would relish the opportunity to work for a successful research agency?
This boutique market research agency who provide high quality insight solutions across their client-base are looking for a Research Executive to join their team. They are an exciting agency who have enjoyed success and steady growth over the last few years specialising in quantitative research across sectors such as consumer, retail and ecommerce. You will benefit from the opportunity to really upskill your research skills, a competitive salary and a well serviced office in a central location which includes a gym and attractive roof terrace.
* Work on multiple ad-hoc projects simultaneously which will include a varied range of clients and projects sizes.
* Apply quantitative approaches to carry out research, analyse findings and deliver key insights.
* Willingness to learn and master quantitative methodologies across the full research cycle.
* Develop strong working relationships with clients to ensure best possible delivery of projects.
* You will have experience and knowledge of designing and carrying out quantitative research projects.
* A proven track record of using quantitative methodologies for research including questionnaire/survey design, report writing and presenting findings to clients.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills to allow you to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and clients.
* Someone looking for a career rather than a job.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for the next step in your career, click the apply button now!
- Quant Qual Market Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'