We’re a friendly and inspiring team who are looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive individual to join our growing Insights team as a Research Executive.
Explori is a multi-award winning organisation with an exciting vision. We are the leading online research platform for the exhibitions and events industry, owning the largest set of event performance data. Our clients include some of the world’s biggest organisers and we’re dedicated to helping them gain valuable insights through expert customer satisfaction research.
The role will suit a graduate or someone with equivalent experience who is looking to develop quickly and take on their own projects and accounts. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from an expert team who have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for what they do, enhancing your project management skills, customer service skills and survey writing skills.
You will be:
- Numerate with an understanding of basic statistical and research techniques (and keen to learn more)
- Familiar with conducting simple research projects, either through your degree, or having worked on projects in other roles
- Keen to support our clients in getting the best possible insights from their research by providing product training and guidance on research best practice
- Good at explaining results both in person and in presentations
- Happy to work on your own initiative and hit client deadlines without prompting, but ready to ask for help when needed
- Looking for a role where you can develop quickly, taking on your own projects and accounts
- Ready to take an active role in the Insights team, contributing new ideas and supporting other team members
- Open to taking on other tasks to help grow the business alongside our small team (this could be anything from organising social events to briefing new product developments)
- Able to present yourself professionally with clients both in person and by phone / email
- And we would be really excited if you were fluent in another European language
The role involves:
- Supporting the research team on the set up and delivery of projects to clients, including working on presentations and compiling data to be used in larger reports
- Working with the development team on the specification, testing and delivery of new software features
- Providing telephone and email support to Explori's global client base on a wide variety on topics, such as technical support for Explori's platform and training new users
We are offering:
- The chance to be part of a friendly fast growing tech company with a "work hard, play hard" approach
- The opportunity to put your degree to good use in a role that will grow as fast as you do as we move into new markets and territories
- Career support and development from our experienced Head of Research
- Excellent compensation package, including flexible working, a pension scheme and the chance to earn shares in the business
- Central Croydon location with fast frequent services from London Bridge, Victoria and Surrey
- Great offices with views over London and chill out area and lots of opportunities to socialise including subsidised yoga and football sessions
Explori is the leading research platform for the exhibitions and events industry. Our clients are events, publishers and visitor attractions all over the world and we support them by giving them access to expert-quality customer satisfaction research. We also own the largest set of event performance data, with over a million feedback surveys conducted from hundreds of events around the world.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Survey Design
- Research Projects
- Survey Research