Catalysts driving successful decisions in life sciences
To contribute significantly to ad-hoc and tracking/repeat research projects, for UK and international pharmaceutical companies, involving both qualitative and quantitative research techniques
Kantar Health is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device and diagnostic companies. It combines evidence-based research capabilities with deep scientific, therapeutic and clinical knowledge, commercial development know-how, and brand and marketing expertise to help clients evaluate opportunities, launch products and maintain brand and market leadership.
We work across the product lifecycle, from pre-clinical development to launch, and are experts at bringing multiple stakeholders together to advance the commercialization of pharmaceutical products.
Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- You will be the point of contact by clients for project requests/questions
- Supports the Client Account and Business Excellence teams, in generating repeat business opportunities by delivering high quality research and project management
- Works autonomously in project managing quantitative projects primarily
- Builds an awareness of a range of methodologies, with a strong focus on tracking studies and their applications
- Prioritises workload with minimal input from Line Manager/ Business Excellence Director to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Delegates project based research tasks to colleagues
- Passionate about achieving the highest quality standards
- A commitment to self-development and the development of others
- An ambassador for Kantar Health and can confidently be put in front of clients
- A desire to find the best solution for every client problem rather than repeat what has previously been done
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job