The company have grown significantly in the last 2 years and this is due to their excellent offering both in terms of product and service. To keep this offering sharp, training is key so expect to keep on learning and developing
The person will be someone passionate about research and technology, curious and preferably with a combination of qual and quant.
Candidates will need:
- 18 months+ years, preferably some of that within an agency environment.
- Exposure to the full research project life cycle.
- A client-centric attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and succeed.
- Commercial acumen.
- Strong people and project management experience.
- Spanish would be a big plus but is only a desirable!
If this sounds like the next role for you or you would like to hear about other research roles in the area please get in touch with Matthew Finlay at Calibre Search or submit your CV in the usual fashion.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.