Your main purpose and responsibility will be to work on the development and evaluation of products for diagnostic microbiology, and to carry out investigations related to improvement of existing products.
- Carrying out product and new product development activities.
- Support senior staff in provision of a high standard of technical service and support including the investigation of customer complaints, production problems and assistance with validation studies.
- Participate in laboratory project meetings to discuss technical matters relating to current projects.
- Provide cover for Quality Control staff during holidays or other busy periods.
- Degree in Science, Clinical Microbiology, Biology, or equivalent with documented route to state registration approved by the Institute of Biomedical Science.
- Essential - previous laboratory or technical work experience.
- Good understanding of QA, GMP, IVD Directive and ISO9001:2000 guidelines.
- Experience from an NHS laboratory environment.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46061 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'