Type: Permanent / Full Time;
Salary: 70-95k CHF;
Reporting to: Senior Engineer;
Industry: Medical Devices (Vascular/Cardiovascular);
Location: Switzerland North;
Start Date: ASAP;
Design new products and technology.
The primary responsibility of R&D engineers is to create a product design that fulfils the product specifications within certain rules and regulations.
They lead testing procedures and draft specifications for manufacturing.
They direct the creation of models or samples and fine-tune designs until they are ready for production.
Develop new product concepts and products.
Engineering design and process development.
Generate intellectual property, write invention disclosures.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Formulating, and executing major research and development programs.
- Initial research duties for a R&D Engineer include identifying the needs and goals for a new product, from function to aesthetics.
- The R&D Engineer often coordinate with market researchers and materials suppliers to evaluate market needs, existing competition and potential costs.
- Responsible for locating fruitful areas for relevant research and development with little guidance.
- The R&D Engineer supports the development of medical device products with work including writing or verifying specifications, designing and/or specifying new products, fixtures, test processes, equipment and specifying raw materials to ensure the concepts and/or prototypes meet their requirements.
- Create a design and fabricate models that can be tested.
- Experiment with and analyse different materials, manufacturing processes, design tolerances and other factors in the developmental process.
- After refining and reviewing initial designs, product development engineers deliver specifications and procedures to manufacturing teams who can then begin production.
- Provides technical support on components, material methods, systems and equipment.
- Develops physical and functional test requirements to ensure specifications and regulations are met.
- Writes, reviews and approves protocols, reports and data.
- Conducts testing outlined in protocols and test methods.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Must have five or more years of Research Engineering experience in medical device industry.
- Must have experience in the design and development of cardio-vascular medical devices.
- Must have extended knowledge on all ICH, GMP, and other International regulations.
- Experience reading and preparing technical documentation.
R&D ENGINEER / RESEARH AND DEVELOPMENT / R&D / CARDIO VASCULAR / LVAD / VAD / VENTRICULAR ASSIST DEVICE / MEDICAL DEVICES / PRODUCTS / EQUIPMENT / SCIENTIFIC PRODUCT / IMPLANTS / ACTIVE IMPLANTS / AIMD / PRODUCT DESIGN / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / MECHANICAL / ELECTRO MECHANICAL / BIO MATERIAL / BIOMECHANICAL / BIOMEDICAL / PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / PRODUCT DESIGN / NEUROVASCUALR / SSWITZERLAND / FLURLINGEN / ZUIRCH / GENEVA / BASEL / LAUSANNE / BERN / STENTS / CATHETERS / VASCULAR / ABBOTT / MEDTRONIC / ST JUDE / BIOTRONIK / CORWAVE / LOMBARD MEDICAL / VASCUTEK / BOSTON SCIENTIFIC / WINTERTHUR / LUCERNE / ST GALLEN / LUGANO / BIEL / BIENNE / THUN / KONIZ /LA CHAUX-DE-FONDS / FRIBOURG / SCHAFFHAUSEN / VERNIER / CHUR / SION / USTER / NEUCHATELITALY / ROME/MILAN/PALERMO/SANMARINO / BOLOGNA / GENOA / MONACO / VENICE / VERONA / TURIN / NAPLES / SPAIN / MADRID / BARCELONA / TURINO / MUNICH, BERLIN, FRANKFURT, DUSSELDORF, MANNHEIM, BREMEN, BONN, HAMBURG, BREMEN, STUTTGART, DORTMUND, LEIPZIG, HANOVER, NURNBERG, LEVERKUSEN, FREIBURG, WOLFSBURG, HOFFENHEIM, AUGSBURG, NURNBERG, WIESBADEN, FURTH, COLOGNE, WURZBURG, Recklinghausen, DARMSTADT / MAINZ / FRANCE, PARIS, MONACO, MONTPELLIER, PERPIGNAN, GRENOBLE, TOULON, TOULOUSE, LYON, DIJON, LILLE, BORDEAUX, ORLEANS LE MANS, NANTES, BREST, RENNES, LIMOGES, GENEVA, EUROPE, BRUSSELS, BELGIUM, RENNES, CAEN, DIJON, MARSEILLE, CLERMONT, LA ROCHELLE, BREST, STRASBOURG, GRENOBLE, LUXEMBORG, GENEVA, CALAIS, AMIENS, VERSAILLES, ORLEANS, BOURGES, LE MANS, LE HARVE, LENS, VANNES, POITIERS, NIORT, MACON, DREUX, EVREUX, BEAUVAIS, COMPIEGNE, CHARTRES, BLOIS, TROYES, FECAMP, SENS / Amsterdam, ROTTERDAM, EINDHOVEN, ANTWERP, MAASTRICHT, LEUVEN, BREDA, ALKMAAR, NETHERLANDS, EUROPE, DRACHTEN, ARNHEM, LEEUWARDEN, GRONINGEN, ASSEN, LEIDEN, HOLLAND, ARNHEM, NEDERLAND, NIJMEGEN, BELGIUM, BRUSSELS, GERMANY, FRANCE / PARIS
- Medical Devices
- Product Design
- Product Development