Our client is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries.
Their portfolio of world-famous products are loved by over a billion people every single day!
Innovation is a critical way they impact the market, as well as communities around the globe. They believe there is value in products, people, and planet. And strive to make a difference by creating solutions that leave a lasting positive footprint.
- As a R&D Engineer (product or process engineer), you will collaborate with cross functional teams comprising technical experts within the R&D function, as well as business unit leaders to design, execute, and launch new innovative products across the business’s portfolio. You will play a critical role in the innovation lifecycle by providing your insight and technical expertise from ideation through product launch.
- As a R&D Food Scientist, you will participate in the product development process including new idea generation, prototype development, and product optimization and production start-up across a diverse portfolio of beverage and snack product categories.
- As a R&D Global Functions Specialist, you will participate in providing the framework surrounding these four pillars: Compliance, R&D Data and Systems, and Technology Ventures and Global PMO. Within those pillars you could work within the following teams: Quality, Sensory, Food Safety, Data Intelligence and Management Analytics, External Innovation, Scientific Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Product Crisis & Incident Management, Supplier Quality Assurance, Nutrition Science, or Microbiology.
Who fits the bill?
- Currently pursuing an Engineering, Food Science, Agriculture or related degree
- Eligible to work in UK without work authorization sponsorship
- Demonstrated ability to translate business objectives into strategic and tactical project goals and objectives
- Proven ability to make significant technical scientific advances utilizing internal and/or external resources
- Demonstrated understanding of how to incorporate business needs into technical decisions
- Ability and interest to work in laboratory, pilot plant and manufacturing scale environments
- Familiarity with data science preferred
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments/ tasks
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Willingness to travel
- Analytical R&D
- Food Science
- Idea Generation
- R&D Operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'