About the role
A newly created role working within the Research Insights team within RSM UK.
The Research Insights team works with stakeholders across the business to create primary research used for external campaigns and thought leadership, proposals, as well as for internal insights and decision-making.
The data analyst will work closely with the Research Manager to create surveys, analyse data, interpret trends, and present the results in a way that can be easily digested.
About the company and department
RSM is regarded as one of the most progressive and entrepreneurial professional services firms in the UK today. We are the UK’s 7th largest accounting firm, employing nearly 3,500 people in over 35 offices across the UK. We are members of RSM International, the 6th largest global accounting network with over 128 member and correspondent firms in 120 countries, and in excess of 38,000 people worldwide.
As one of the world’s largest networks of audit, tax and consulting firms, we’ll help you reach your full potential. You’ll work on an impressive client list - from multinational businesses to growth-focused entrepreneurs. The variety of projects will challenge you every day, helping you expand your capabilities and grow professionally. And with access to a global team that spans more than 120 countries, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to broaden your horizons. Discover a culture that nurtures individuality and celebrates fresh thinking.
About the job
The responsibilities are varied, but will include:
- Analyse primary data to draw insight to inform campaigns and thought leadership material
- Data visualisation in the form of slides or dashboards for presentation of data to stakeholders
- Support with the design of internal and external surveys
- Support the Research Manager with survey programming using internal software
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of data on relevant projects
- Involvement in wider firm initiatives around data visualisation
About the ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with analytical applications, such as Alteryx, Tableau, Qlikview or Omniscope and experience of working with Analytical Languages such as Python/R. You will be degree educated and have several years’ experience within Data Analysis.
- Experience of working with a variety of datasets and being able to shape and manipulate data
- Experience of delivering insights through visualisation tools (Power BI, Reporting services, Excel)
- Knowledge of analysing and reporting on quantitative data
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly attentive to detail
Note: This job description reflects the present requirements of the role. As duties and responsibilities change
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Primary Research
- Thought Leadership
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'