Research Consultant with French and/or Spanish
Start date: asap
Location: Central London
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience + benefits.
Our client, a prestigious consultancy firm with offices all over the world is looking for an ambitious Consultant to join their dynamic and successful team. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrable interest in the financial services/banking industries.
The role consists of:
- Communicating with c-level executives primarily in international banks and financial institutions and collecting accurate information
- Identify experts with sector knowledge and conducting semi-structured interviews utilizing a combination of primary and desk research skills
- Ability to prersuade busy business executives to share information
- Analysing and interpreting qualitative and quantitative information
- Preparing well-written research reports using tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel
What we are looking for
• A candidate with a strong academic background (1:1 or 2:1). A degree in Business is an advantage.
• Fluency in English , French and/or Spanish
• Experience in primary and desk research with the ability to conduct interviews and collect accurate information
• Attention to detail, precision and excellent time management skills are essential
• Commercial awareness and understanding of core economic principles
• A demonstrable interest or experience in the financial services industry
• Motivation and enthusiasm
• Demonstrable experience of working in a demanding environment
• Starting salary is £24,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience.
• Annual bonus dependent on company and individual performance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private medical cover and travel insurance
• Holidays: 20 per annum, rising to 22 after the 1st year, 25 after the 2nd year
• Ongoing development and training, mentorship, a pleasant work environment in an international diverse team
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious graduates who thrive for success and would like to work in a highly rewarding environment. Comprehensive training will be provided. The company is offering excellent opportunities for fast career progression which could involve client facing and project management roles within the team and the company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job