Are you a researcher who is interested in financial issues and investment? Do you want to work with some of the world's most prestigious brands? This role offers the chance to work on research projects for leading asset managers, exciting fintech companies and retail banks, as part of a highly skilled specialist team. The company produces high-quality reports that are regularly quoted in the press and industry publications.
The Research Associate will work across all regular reports and contribute to research that influences clients' business strategy. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Conducting research
- Interpreting data to spot trends and produce insights of commercial significance
- Producing reports for the investment, pensions and asset management markets
- Presenting research findings at industry meetings and events
To be successful in the role, you will be;
- Experienced in research
- A skilled writer, able to create engaging, concise reports
- Enthusiastic about financial services and investment
This is a great opportunity for a junior researcher to take on more responsibility and progress within the team and wider business.
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job