My client is a specialist Executive Search and Human Capital Advisory Company. A small boutique search firm focused on the following core markets; leveraged and acquisitionfinance, debt capital markets and investment management. They pride themselves on their specialist market knowledge, and their strategic insight on financial services.
They're looking for an entry level Research Analyst who will be fully integrated in the search process. They need ambitious, inquisitive graduates who are happy with a steep learning curve. This is a research-focused position, and you will need to be able to work to tight deadlines, as well as have excellent attention to detail and decent financial awareness.
My client are looking for individuals who have a history of academic success as well as financial interest and an impressive level of intelligence. They look for people who are:
- Bright - the work they do is highly complex, only the brightest graduates will be able to cope.
- Mature - you will be dealing with executives of large organisations, you must be able to communicate and converse appropriately.
- Hard working - you need both to be willing to put in time and effort in order to be successful in this role.
- Strong team player - the process that they take with each and every search is a team game, you have to be prepared to put your 'all' in order for the team to succeed.
- Desire to learn - have the desire to learn quickly about business news, industry developments and detailed information about specific companies and / or industry sectors.
My client wants people to work hard for them because they want to be there, but they also appreciate that to live in London a decent and fair package is a necessity - offering a starting salary of £25k plus bonus and significant other benefits.
Apply now if you want to hear more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"