This prestigious Executive Search organisation specialise in Headhunting senior executives and placing them in £150k+ roles across the world. Due to their outstanding reputation in the market, business is booming and they are seeking analytical, research driven and high calibre graduates to join their close knit team.
About the Client:
- Small team of Executive Search and Headhunting specialists
- Work with a variety of high calibre clients, predominately within Retail
- Specialise in placing Board and Executive members in high powered positions across the world
- Operate a collaborative and supportive office environment
- Stylish, open plan offices in Central London
About your Role:
- Predominantly a research based role
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Market mapping around your industry, current trends and senior movements in the field
- Working allocated projects to assist the career changes of Senior Board/Executive members
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
What are they looking for?
- 2:1/1st class graduates from a research based degree
- Ideally undertaken a dissertation or research project
- Commercial experience desirable but not essential
- Personable, analytical, organised and thorough in their approach to work
- Team players - this is an essential part of the team culture
Executive Search is one of the most lucrative careers for current graduates. You will be working with some of the most prestigious clients and individuals in the world - helping them secure high profile positions and reaping the financial benefits.
To register your interest, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Keywords: Graduate, Executive Search, Research, Research Associate, Graduate, Dissertation, Analytical, London, 1st class, High Calibre, Retail, FMCG, Banking, Finance, Insurance
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'