Research Associate - 1st/2:1 Research Graduates
This prestigious Recruitment organisation specialise in Headhunting senior executives and placing them in £150k+ roles across the world. Due to their outstanding reputation in the market, business is booming and they are seeking analytical, research driven and high calibre graduates to join their close knit team.
About the Research/Executive Search Client:
- Small team of Executive Search and Headhunting specialists
- Work with a variety of high calibre clients, predominately within Retail
- Specialise in placing Board and Executive members in high powered positions across the world
- Operate a collaborative and supportive office environment
- Stylish, open plan offices in Central London
About your Role as a Researcher:
- Predominantly a research based role
- Placing Senior Candidates in high paying roles across the globe
- Market mapping around your industry, current trends and senior movements in the field
- Working allocated projects to assist the career changes of Senior Board/Executive members
- Autonomy over your own projects, with the support of Senior Researchers
What are they looking for?
- 2:1/1st class graduates from a research based degree
- Ideally undertaken a dissertation or research project
- Commercial experience desirable but not essential
- Personable, analytical, organised and thorough in their approach to work
- Team players - this is an essential part of the team culture
To register your interest, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'