Research Assistant - User experience sessions
A leading Social Media Company based in London are seeking a Research Assistant to join their team on a contract basis for 6 months.
The Research Assistant must have experience setting up and facilitating user experience research sessions. You will be required to support user experience researchers on the team on an ongoing basis.
- Set up user experience research studies (AV, test devices, stimuli)
- Take part in user research sessions together with a lead user researcher
- Coordinate with user recruitment team to schedule and compensate participants
- Support data analysis
- Work cross-functionally with Design, Product Management, Analytics, Engineering and Marketing
- Coordinate with cross functional partners to prep materials/prototypes for testing
- Support research communication and stakeholder management (readouts, workshops, report drafting)
- Occasional execution of concept/usability testing/IDIs
Skills and experience:
- M.A / M.S or pursuing a PhD in Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive or Experimental Psychology, Sociology or a related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Keen eye for and focus on impact
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers, field research, surveys.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'