Research Assistant - Plant Science
Job Location: Norwich, East Anglia
Job Salary: Competitive Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Full-time permanent
Job Benefits: Generous holidays, Pension, normal working hours
Our client, a company that specialises in plant sciences and molecular microbiology, are looking for a recent or experienced Molecular Biologist to join their team.
They are looking for someone educated to MSc level with experience in molecular biology techniques such as PCR, plasmid preparation and gel electrophoresis.
As a Research Assistant / Molecular Biologist, you will be on hand to assist with their daily work of developing novel precise genome platforms. You will be tasked with using lab techniques including PCR, sequencing, gel electrophoresis, cloning and potentially plant tissue culturing also. Other duties include results analysis, communicating observations to other scientists and maintaining the lab.
- An MSc or PhD in Molecular Biology or Plant Science
- Experience of molecular techniques covered at university inclusive of the ones mentioned above
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience of plant tissue culturing would be an advantage, but not essential
- Plant Biology Jobs / Plant Science Jobs / Molecular Biology Jobs / Biology Jobs / Tissue Culture Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'