NGS, genomics, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, PCR, DNA, IVD
My client are a prestigious Biotechnology company who are seeking a highly motivated Research Assistant to support the development of their DNA sequencing technology. The successful candidate will work in a multidisciplinary team developing revolutionary NGS technologies with diagnostic applications.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- BSc, MSc in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical, or related discipline.
- Product development or assay development experience based on PCR or NGS
- Responds positively to intellectual and time challenges
- Familiarity with standard molecular biology techniques such as qPCR, including primer design.
- Workflow development experience of IVD or NGS systems
- Effective working in a multidisciplinary team
- Fantastic progression opportunity with a market leading commercial Biotech
- Cutting edge research
- Permanent role
- Accessible London location
- Exciting new technology platforms
- Salary: £25-30k depending on experience
If you think you match the skills listed above and are looking for a new challenge in the Biotechnology Industry, then please apply with your CV or call me on for a completely confidential chat about your situation.
- Molecular Biology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job