Are you a Graduate looking for an exciting progressive opportunity with leading and dynamic Executive Search company who work with the highest level of Senior Board level ( C Suite) appointments with clients from the FTSE 100?
Our client is looking for a Research Assistant to be part of their successful research team responsible for undertaking essential industry research and supporting the research team. You will need to bring together data from a variety of sources, map the market for potential candidates, build charts and keep all databases completely up-to-date. The ideal candidate will have have fantastic attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and a thirst for knowledge.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building team charts for target companies and industries
- Conducting industry research and mapping the market
- Keeping the main database of both candidates and clients up-to-date
- Supporting the wider team with other research duties
- Taking on any additional projects and tasks related
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree
- A curious mind and a thirst for learning is essential
- A multi-tasker who knows how to prioritise their work load
- Someone who isn't afraid to work autonomously
- Good research ability and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What will YOU get?
- A highly competitive starting salary up to £27,000 plus a generous bonus scheme and 28 days holiday!
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic and successful team
- Insight into commercial business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job