Research And Office Assistant (Japanese speaker)
We’re currently looking for a Research assistant/PA to work for a governmental body.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who has strong academic background, has got excellent business manner (in English) and would like to gain experience within non-profitable organisation.
We can consider graduate students who have some office environment experience including internships.
- General office administration - documentation, answering calls and visitors, general affairs.
- Research assistant - gathering information from website/conference under manager’s supervisory
- Liaison - communicating and liaising with governmental bodies and related organisation
- Coordination - business travel arrangement, meeting arrangement, schedule management
- Translation assistance - summarising English-language materials in Japanese
- Administrative skills such as Microsoft office
- Research skills
- Flexibility to work within small office
- Native level of English
- Japanese language (at least Intermediate level, JLPTN3 equivalent) is strongly advantage
- Salary - £22,500 / year + Travel expense provided
- Working hour - 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday
- Location - Central London
For more information, please send your CV to us immediately!
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London.
Please note that we’re afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs.
Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required.
Thank you for your time and cooperation***
- Administrative Support
"Office Assistant jobs in London"