Research & Insight Manager - Out-of-Home Advertising Business
A top priority opportunity has become available for a Research & Insights Manager to join my Client who are a Global GIANT in the world of Out-of-Home advertising.
This is a superb opportunity to get straight into the mix of it all, managing a team of 5 Execs and Assistants being a mentor!
The employer is looking for you to join them and utilise data, research and your expert knowledge to provide commercial arguments in convincing Clients and Agencies of Out-of-Home advertising. You will need to understand how to carry out first party research, techniques available to you and which is going to be the most effective and efficient. This role would suit a confident approachable presenter!
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Provide Commercial arguments as defined in the Commercial strategy to deliver client or category revenue growth at company and sector level.
- Utilise all data and research available to construct the most compelling and influential stories.
- Grow the knowledge base of the Commercial teams increasing their confidence in the use of Insight and Research.
- Attend client and agency meetings and be comfortable presenting case stories and insights.
- Be a mentor for the team.
- Build and maintain a network of research and insight contacts within clients and agencies to influencing media choice.
- Promote and distribute proven case stories through the company’s communication channels.
- Define new research and insight with other Senior Marketing members of staff to ensure the company remains a leader in the industry.
You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Managerial experience is essential for this position.
- A story teller that can take insight into influence.
- Be experienced in networking and presenting.
- Have the ability to simplify and communicate to non-specialists.
- Have ideas that can change a business. Be comfortable voicing this.
This is great opportunity to join a well-established international business. This is a company that you will want on your profile! For more info, don't hang around!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'