The Research and Insights Specialist is part of a growing team focused on providing the primary research needs of a Payment Technology Company.
Research and Insights developed by the team aim to advance the business objectives both from an internal and external perspective. This is a pivotal role, bringing together their research, communications and marketing efforts to transform the organisation’s presence and reputation externally. The role will support the 3 main areas of Primary research: Thought Leadership, Product Development Research and the Customer Satisfaction programme.
The successful candidate will have excellent Project Management skills, a passion for research and proven expertise in the fundamentals of marketing, customer experience and content marketing. The ideal candidate will have worked with branded research and content in order to build relationships with customers.
All About You
Skills and experience required for this role are:
• Exceptional writing skills and the ability to adapt to the company’s tone of voice
• Experience in agency and technology vendor management
• Ability to build and develop internal/external networks and use a range of delivery
• techniques to engage internal customers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrable gravitas and authority on the subject of market research
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and partners
• Strong strategic, analytical and numeracy skills with the ability to translate research results into clearly articulated insights and business recommendations or plans
• Knowledge of market research techniques including quantitative and qualitative approaches within both business to business and consumer markets. Proven experience in a similar role within payments or financial services industries
• Substantial understanding and knowledge of the payments industry
• Strong understanding of how to create value through content and translate that value into actionable business outcomes
• Strong writing and proofreading skills in order to work with editorial partners and ensure all content is best in class
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'