'Lighthouse champion long-term employment opportunities to everyone who work alongside us’
Our client provide proven and innovative support to locations through the development and management of town and city centres, retail and leisure complexes, commercial areas and Business Improvement Districts (BIDS). They are seeking a well-organised, confident and competent individual to work as a Research and Development Coordinator, working in conjunction with the head office team based primarily in Ipswich.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Up to £25,000 | Requires weekly travel including overnight stays | Business expenses paid
The purpose of the role is to provide technical and on the ground support to various aspects of our client’s organisation and British BIDs. This comprises working alongside the companies Research and Development Manager in the developing, renewing and managing of BIDs.
- Working on a number of existing and long-term company contracts and also working on other developing and renewing contracts.
- Assistance in the collection of and inputting of data for projects through face to face, telephone and email research and consultation.
- Ensuring that research targets are reached and that data collected is valuable, including email addresses and phone numbers.
- Involvement in developing BIDs in line with the necessary processes and regulations.
- Inputting of Data in an effective, accurate and efficient manor to allow for robust and accurate recommendations to be presented back to clients.
- Following our client’s stages of BID development model to ensure that high standards are maintained for the client. (This will be discussed more during application process)
- Ensuring that data is used and managed in a manner compliant with all relevant data protection law.
- Willing to work away from home at least 2 nights per week on average
- Able to accurately record data onto both paper and digital forms
- Able to transfer data onto an excel spread sheet form paper and digital questionaires
- Experience conducting and completing survey research work both face to face, via email and telephone
Experience of working with or in a Business Improvement District or town centre management environment
- Co Ordinator
- Organisational Skills
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job