INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION RESEARCH AND DATA OFFICER
Office Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK
Hours of work: 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Starting Salary: £22k
Fluent in English and another language
- A graduate from a UK University with research experience?
- Fluent in English and ideally another foreign language?
- A good team player and good communicator?
- Highly computer literate, especially using Word, Excel and PowerPoint?
- Inquisitive, tenacious, positive and highly motivated?
Would you like to:
- Forge a career in a dynamic, progressive organisation by undertaking leading research into global education systems and qualifications and comparing them to standards in the UK?
- Build a network of international contacts to help develop specialist knowledge of education systems and present your findings in accessible and innovative ways?
- Contribute positively to the movement of professionals and students into and out of the UK?
…then we would like to hear from you.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Research and Data Officer, you would be responsible for the delivery of our core services, particularly research and information development activities. This includes investigating and researching qualifications worldwide, national education systems, and new developments; in short, you would be ensuring the quality of our research and data.
You would also be involved in project activities, contributing to the broad range of our database and publications output about international education; and providing support to our member organisations, which include universities, educational institutions, and government agencies.
Our client offers excellent opportunities for promotion and career development with the possibility of international travel. In addition to base salary, our client also offers benefits such as private health insurance, a pension scheme, and training and staff development.
- Data Analysis
- Foreign Languages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job