Research and Data Officer - £22K
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our most trusted clients to join a friendly and dynamic office in a role where you will be helping to support and maintain our core international qualifications recognition advisory service.
Essential minimum requirements
A completed and certified Bachelor, Postgraduate or Master's degree from a UK University
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills - minimum IELTS score 6.5
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in Italian or Spanish with fluent Italian
- Relevant research experience
- Data analysis experience
Other desirable requirements
- Experience of working in education
- Experience of project working
- Experience as a teacher or trainer
- Experience as a researcher
As a member of the Research and Data Group, participating in the delivery of core services, particularly all information development activities, including new qualifications, new data, new information and project-specific activities; ensuring data quality; providing support to our membership service to organisations; with the opportunity to assist with the coordination and delivery of training.
Please Note: Applicants MUST hold a current permit or visa confirming their right to work in the UK.
This a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading business based in Cheltenham.
- Research Officer
- Data Officer
- Research and Data Officer
- Research and Data