Research and Data Officer - Languages
My client based in Cheltenham are an established and expanding organisation that are seeking an individual with experience working within a research-based role.
The ideal candidate will be assertive, professional, and credible when liaising with external bodies, have an innovative approach to work with the ability to continually evaluate and improve practices.
Essential minimum requirements:
- A completed and certified Bachelor, Postgraduate or Master’s degree from a UK University
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in Italian
- Relevant research experience
- Data analysis experience
Other desirable requirements:
- Experience of working in education
- Fluent verbal and speaking skills in Spanish
- Experience of project working
- Experience as a teacher or trainer
- Experience as a researcher
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Gemma at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the