Our Research Analysts are responsible for the analysis of all forms of media data to generate value-adding insights for a portfolio of clients who want to understand the effectiveness of their communications strategies.
As a Research Analyst you will generate ongoing high-quality, professional reporting to successfully communicate media insights to assigned clients.
The Research Analyst is further responsible for drawing insights, trends and conclusions from the data provided by the Data Analysts. You will work alongside Data Analysts to agree the specifications for analysis that will provide accurate, timely evaluation data for reporting.
As a Research Analyst you will be responsible for designing and implementing an appropriate database relevant to each client’s brief. The database will be populated by Freelance Analysts under the supervision of the Data Analysts, but the output will form the basis for your analytical work.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· A proactive self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a meticulous approach to work
· An interest in media and an analytical mindset
· Confident written and verbal communicator
· Impeccable English with a clear and concise writing style
· Experience of Microsoft Office
· Demonstrated analytical ability
· Ability to withstand occasional pressure and deliver to deadlines
What you will get
· Career progression opportunities
· Dental and healthcare plan
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
· Cision Extras - retail discounts
· Learning Portal
If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we want to hear from you!
* Applications deadline Friday 13tth November 17.00 UK time
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'