A dynamic and prestigious global consultancy has an exciting new role for a Research Analyst to work within the Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) team.
Specifics of the role include:
- managing a variety of TMT-related research requests
- proactively suggest solutions to TMT-related enquiries
- participating in longer project assignments working alongside Senior Research Analyst
- evaluating data accuracy
- collaborating with consulting and knowledge teams to understand and deliver accurate and relevant information
- coaching junior team members
- contributing to knowledge capture and documentation
In order to be considered for this role, suitable candidates will have:
- 2 - 4 years' experience within a research environment specialising in one or more of Telecoms, Media or Technology
- degree with a preference for analytical subjects such as engineering or economics
- a strong team player
- the ability to work in a fast paced environment and retain excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- confidence to liaise with colleague across the firm
- European languages
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'