Our Client, a consultancy firm based in Richmond, is seeking a Research Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will have graduated from the top UK universities and have gained a minimum of 1 year’s professional experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, business savy professional to kick start their career as a Research Analyst to join a busy team of specialist multinational research consultants.
- Carrying out a wide range research methods (including primary and secondary research) in order to gain further insights
- Analysing qualitative and numerical data
- Building a strong network of industry experts, suppliers and competitors to engage with on current/ future projects
- Managing a wide range of research projects
- Collecting and sharing information with the team
- Producing accurate, in-depth reports
- Reporting and presenting key findings through well-written, insightful research reports to clients
- English and another European language to native level - written and verbal
- Minimum 2:1 Degree
- A minimum of 1 years of corporate experience
- A demonstrable interest in pursuing a career in research
- Able to work as a team and individually
- An understanding of research and analysis
- Interest in Financial Services/Banking/Economics (Desirable)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'