Where else can you begin your career with the opportunity to spend each day talking to some of the brightest professional minds - doctors, researchers, executives, technologists, inventors and more - and assisting them on some of the most influential business decisions of our time?
The Research Analyst is an exciting entry-level opportunity based in our London office where you will work with business and investment leaders throughout the world who are driving industry decisions. You will focus on making the right connections between our clients and business leaders, professionals and experts in varied industries.
Research Analysts work to recruit experts for our broad spectrum of clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who can be a fresh Grad or with up to 1-2 years of relevant work experience, who wants to learn about the financial services industry and make a significant contribution to our business.
Guidepoint gives professionals more confidence in their investment and strategic decisions by connecting them to specialised industry experts who can answer their most pressing business questions. As the experts at finding expertise, since 2003 Guidepoint has set up hundreds of thousands of interactions between business professionals and experts around the world.
Our multinational client list includes seven of the top 10 global consulting firms, seven of the top 10 largest hedge funds, and many of the largest private equity firms and Fortune-ranked companies. Guidepoint’s 9 offices on three continents provide 24/7, quick and agile service. For more information, visit www.guidepoint.com.
- Research, identify, and recruit appropriate industry experts for customized client requests
- Qualify by screening and creating the biographies/profiles of prospective industry experts for client review
- Arrange phone consultations and meetings between Network Advisors and clients
- Build and maintain relationships with these industry experts in our network of advisors
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution is required
- Strong academic record and extra-curricular achievement
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Outgoing personality with the ability and willingness to make cold calls, speak with people at all professional levels, including senior management
- Demonstrable use of the Internet for research and alternative forms of sourcing
- Ability to identify market trends
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team atmosphere but also independently
- Desire to learn about the business and to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please demonstrate in your cover letter how your skills and experience meet the above criteria.
Must have the right to work in the UK.
- Cold Calling
- Commercial Awareness
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job