Research Analyst: Real-Estate Markets
A rapidly growing Property Investment company is looking for a Research Analyst that can provide investment commentary and market analysis on UK Real-Estate trends covering both residential & commercial markets.
- Provide statistical analysis, market research and investment commentary to colleagues across departments as well as external and internal stakeholders.
- Analyse and improve internal data sets to increase forecasting accuracy.
- Business Partner with Capital, Development & Acquisitions and Sales & Lettings teams: Providing them with relevant market information and advice to assist decision making on future investments, transactions and opportunities.
- Partner with the Marketing team on new projects, carrying out market research and data requests to support new initiatives.
- Post regular updates on market competition and data comparisons for existing investments.
- Collate market research to compliment fund reports and presentations for external investors and senior internal stakeholders.
- Business or Economics Degree with an MBA preferred.
- Extensive experience in UK real-estate market research (2 years minimum)
- Relevant property experience with both residential and commercial markets.
- Commercial awareness and confident presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skillset, able to present concise summaries of complex data sets.
This role is paying £45,000 - 50,000 with benefits and bonus.