A boutique research and consulting firm who specialise in the retail banking service sector. They offer independent and specialised research, through leveraging their extensive network of experts from around the world and have a well-established client base, helping them to make more informed decisions.
This organisation is currently looking to recruit multiple Research Analysts to join their already well-established research team. Despite being a small firm, this organisation have a global presence and therefore constantly look to bring on board talented individuals with fluency in a foreign language, with the role offering you the chance to speak and write in said language on a daily basis.
The role is focused on international primary and secondary research, including surveys, executive interviews, data analysis and report writing. You will be involved in report, consulting, newsletter and conference activities. You will have significant individual responsibility, while working as part of a larger project team. As your knowledge grows you will be given increased project management responsibility. In return our client offers a good starting package, alongside continued career development.
Essential skills for the role to include:
- Strong communicator, both written and spoken
- Fluency in a foreign language, e.g. French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese
- Good degree from a reputable university
- An understanding of research and analysis
- A minimum of two years experience, ideally in research, although other fields are considered
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Commercial Awareness
- Data Analysis
- Market Research
- Quantitative Research
- Report Writing