Research Analyst - Healthcare
Up to £35,000 + Benefits
A leading Healthcare Consultancy are looking for a bright Junior Analyst to join their team. This is a pioneering company, with an excellent reputation, housing the very best in Analytical minds. You will be working within a well established Data team using a variety of tools including SQL, R and Excel to perform a combinations of statistical and data analysts across a range of projects. If you are a Graduate or are in your early career, are passionate about healthcare and are looking to gain the very best in analytics exposure and training this could be the role for you.
This company is one of the market leaders within healthcare analytics, with a client centric business model. In this fast paced environment, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop from a team of well established and respected Analysts, working cross functionally across projects helping to influence how the NHS and other organisations use patient health information. They have an excellent training and development plan in place and are looking for numerate individuals with strong communication skills.
THE ROLE - Junior Data Analyst
As Junior Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and clients
- Tackling problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate data sets using SQL, Excel and R (Training provided)
- Generating engaging reports in Tableau (Training provided)
- Generating actionable insight from datasets
You will need:
- Degree in Quantititive/ Healthcare degree
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Reporting, Insight, Data, BI, Analytics, Analyst, SQL, BI, Business Intelligence, Data, Analyse, Programming, Data, Tableau, Qlikview, Python, Healthcare, SPSS, Matlab, Excel