A finance advisory firm specialising in investor intelligence and asset raising helping fund managers make the right investment decisions based on high quality information.This is an entry level graduate job paying £25,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business as a Research Analyst responsible for growing market intelligence using proprietary technology to build valuable insight on complex issues surrounding asset management. This is an excellent entry level position for a recent graduate looking to gain commercial experience working for a growing asset management advisory firm offering excellent career development opportunity.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Understand the importance of reliable and high-quality information for today’s financial investors and fund managers.
• Use the company’s proprietary technology to identify and research investors online.
• Call investors across the world to validate that research and build lasting relationships within the industry.
• After cross-reference findings with data-gathering sources, you will write up the information in accordance with the company’s professional in-house style, to be presented to clients.
• When ready, you will engage with alternative investment fund clients, and must be able to deliver a service exceeding their expectations.
• On an ad hoc basis, you will also be able to contribute to research reports and thought leadership pieces.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, bonus points for academic success.
• A highly motivated and driven graduate with demonstrable experience of being a team player.
• Outstanding written and spoken English.
• Confidence to call and engage with investors and build lasting relationships.
• Foreign language skills beneficial though not essential.
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage information.
• Digitally savvy, creative and willing to contribute to a start-up environment.
• An opportunist, eager to take on new challenges.
• Note that candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Full private healthcare
• Private pension scheme
• Annual bonus
• 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
• International travel and secondment opportunities
• Flexible working hours