This business specialises in people placement, compensation advice and staff retention strategies to the private equity sector. With offices in London, Germany, Mexico and Hong Kong, over 50 members of staff and a senior team made up of former private equity investors, their clients range from multinational financial services businesses to small boutiques across the UK, Europe, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
You will work alongside the Consultant Team to assist with registering new candidates, screening applicants, to meet client specifications, manage client interview programmes, participate in regular meetings with colleagues and get involved with firm wide business development initiatives.
• Source candidates through online recommendations and initiating contact by telephone
• Screen and interview candidates
• Build long term relationships with candidates in relevant industries
• Mapping candidate pools from relevant companies
• Compiling contact lists from the company database and internet searches
• Managing administration and logistics of assignments
• Database inputting and information gathering
Who Fits the Bill?
• Educated to degree level, strong academic record preferred
• Impeccable telephone manner and communication skills
• An enthusiasm to learn about and understand financial markets
• A high attention to detail
• An organised and methodical worker
• Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal with excellent grammar
• Being able to show discretion and confidentiality at all times
Bonus points for
• Prior experience working in the finance sector, executive search or a client facing job
• Fluency in a European language
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'