Research Administrator - Wimbledon
Up to £25,000 (Plus £5,000 bonus dependant on company performance)
Our client in Wimbledon is looking for a Research Administrator to support their thriving Business Development Team. You need to have great Excel skills and experience using CRMs with a strong personality!
As the Research Administrator, you will collate sales leads into information that the team will use to contact prospective clients. The information comes in to the business in many different formats and from various sources, and will need to be compiled using Excel and recorded on the company CRM system. The team works hard to turn this information into meetings with prospective clients and is therefore an important area for generating new business for the company.
• Providing Research Support to the Business Development Team.
• Research targeted companies and creating full packages of information enabling the Telesales team to make accurate cold and warm calls to book appointments.
• Review of newspapers, relevant magazines and internet sources daily to provide leads.
• Create non-market leads by researching lease breaks and businesses in growth industries and sectors.
• Use the CRM system to make accurate records, ensuring it is updated at all times. Assist the team to prioritise calls.
• Utilise Excel to accurately record leads and create detailed spreadsheets.
• The Sales Researcher will attend weekly meetings to gain updates from the sales team.
• Provide first appointment information to Project Directors, occasionally attending meetings with clients.
• Creating reports on the KPI’s and performance statistics of the Business Development team, attending meetings where necessary.
• Producing management reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Making contact with perspective clients over the phone may be required.
• Working to a target of a minimum of 5 qualified researched leads per week.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of using a CRM system
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Previous experience of using LinkedIn for research is advantageous
- Articulate, confident and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal skills to build sound relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'