The City & Capital Group Limited
The City & Capital Group of businesses operate predominantly within the financial services sector offering intermediary services to our clients for both high level executive recruitment and business acquisitions.
The Group function exists as internally many of the requirements of our clients remain the same, whilst outwardly the definition of each brand helps us to define ourselves clearly within the marketplace. As a result new employee’s will represent both brands as part of the group function. The company's within the group are:
City & Capital Headhunters Limited & City & Capital Acquisitions Limited
The City & Capital Group are looking to appoint a friendly, dedicated and ambitious Research & Administration Manager to their growing team. This role will report in to the Groups Director of Operations.
Research & Administration Manager
As we are a small but growing firm the role will have a broad range of responsibilities with a main focus on administration and research and general office management duties. As the business grows you may have the opportunity to build a team beneath you where excellent performance can be demonstrated or to diversify in to sales if this is your preference. Full support and training will be provided.
Your first project as Research & Administration Manager will be to develop our new customer relationship management system. This has recently been acquired and is the most important tool within our business. This will require the ability to research specific information on each client or individual over the telephone, by accessing company websites and utilising social media to create an accurate, dynamic and productive sales tool. Development of this database will be ongoing and you will take full ownership of this.
Once this key project is complete:
Role Duties Include (But may not be limited to):
- CRM Management: Full oversight for management & development of the CRM system
- First Line: Making and receiving calls as the businesses first line contact
- E Mail Comms: Responding to business enquiries via e mail
- Diary Management: Arranging meetings and appointments for the sales team
- Marketing: Oversight of social media accounts and website
- Job Boards: Oversight of adverts & applications through job boards
- Sales Admin: Oversight of sales admin and development of company MI
- Office Admin: Oversight for all office administration
- Financial Admin: Drafting & Sending invoices & bookkeeping requirements
- Supplier Management: Oversight of supplier relationships and office requirements
- Research: Identifying prospective candidates & clients
- Interviews: Conducting fact finds with candidates & clients
- General Support: Confident & happy to roll up sleeves and support wherever required
Quantifiable Skills & Experience Include:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven experience within business administration
- Outstanding communication skills, confident and outgoing
- A keen eye for detail and accurate and timely output
- Strong initiative, willing to take the lead and work pro-actively
- An attitude for improvement. Will constantly seek ways to develop performance
- Superb written and numerical skills
- Proficient when working on line and with Microsoft Office Applications
If this role is of interest we would love for you to apply by sending us your CV along with a brief cover letter as to why you feel qualified to undertake the position and what interests you about it. A couple of paragraphs will do.
We are open Monday - Friday so you will always have your weekends to yourself as we believe work/life balance is important in life and there to be enjoyed.
The Group offices are in The Tannery on Kirkstall Road in Leeds. We are growing the business organically and sustainably and to date there are three employees. However after an extremely successful and profitable year our growth plans are both exciting and ready to be realised. Therefore this is a genuine opportunity to join a progressive business at an exciting time where your impact on this success could help to propel your own career forward within.