Research Admin Assistant
Job Title: Research Admin Assistant
Reporting Line: Charting Team Leader
The purpose of a Charting Assistant is to enable the delivery of research data to Sales & Client Management in the form of PowerPoint or Excel deliverables.
The role requires a good understanding of PowerPoint and Excel in order to deliver consistent, error-free, high quality client deliverables on time and to budget.
Charting Assistants have a working knowledge of Brand Guidelines templates and charting best practice and will be expected to apply this in the course of their duties. They will have the ability to build positive working relationships across the business and understand client needs.
Process and Quality Management
• Works to Brand Guidelines and charting best practice
• Responsible for the quality of own work, liaising with TaSC Quality Control team to ensure accurate delivery as required
• Follows agreed ways of working by appropriate storage of project materials
• Takes ownership of personal workload and offers support to team members when required
• Delivers allocated work on time and to budget
• Keeps their line manager and Account Team notified of any risk to time, cost or scope
• Ensures own time is used efficiently
• Notifies their line manager of any efficiency opportunities they identify (e.g. automation)
Communication and Teamwork
• Ensures they know what is expected of them on each task required; not afraid to ask more senior team members for input/support when required
• Develops positive working relationships with stakeholders
• Supports colleagues to ensure all projects are delivered to schedule for the benefit of the client
• Demonstrates self-awareness in relation to own communication style and the impact this has on interactions with others
• Has a positive and professional attitude and is confident in their abilities
• Demonstrates integrity in all situations and always treats others with respect and fairness
• Inspires confidence and commitment from others by delivering consistently on commitments made
• Shows flexibility and agility in approach to ensure client needs are met
• Deals quickly and effectively with unexpected obstacles
• Takes a creative approach to problem solving
• Able to recover quickly from setbacks
• Demonstrates persistence, even in challenging/conflict situations.
• Confident in the use of Microsoft Office - particularly PowerPoint and Excel to produce deliverables of a high standard
• A high level of attention to detail
• Able to prioritise, multi-task and remain calm under pressure
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Aptitude for self-teaching new skills and a willingness to learn on-the-job
• GCSE Maths and English (grade C or above desirable)
• High degree of fluency (written and spoken) in English
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'