Reprographics/ Mac Operator
Our client is a highly successful printing company based on the outskirts of Leeds with an excellent reputation operating across West and South Yorkshire. With their rapid growth, they are looking to recruit a Reprographics Operator to join their friendly team.
The purpose of this full-time role is to support the printing process and to support and have an input in the business as a whole.
For the role of Reprographics Operator, you will need:
*Previous reprographics experience within a high-volume printing environment.
* To be proficient in the use of MacBook Operator
* Experience of making printing plates
* Experience of working with Fuji XMF software.
* Experience of colour management
*Attention to Detail
* Experience of using GMG software
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
As Reprographics Operator, it is essential that you:
* Possess the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Be a team player
* Be a good communicator
* Have experience of overseeing the printing plate process
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Reprographics Manager, you will receive: -
* A competitive salary, ranging from £20,000 to £24,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
* Job security in a full-time role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job