Company: One of the UK and Europe’s leading packaging design and reprographics specialists.
- Creating print ready files
- To ensure all files are complete and ready for printing according to printer specifications
- Checking, amending and pre-flighting artwork
- Offer technical advice to ensure all artwork is achievable within print production constraints
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction
- Experience creating technical repro files
- Previous experience working within packaging
- Adobe Creative Suite skills specifically Illustrator
- ESKO experience - PackEdge and/or plato
- Knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures
- Experience of the print industry and processes i.e. flexo and digital
- Proven experience of artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard
- Retouching skills - advantageous
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; repro / repro artworker / Mac operator / packaging / print / branding / illustrator / ESKO / Adobe CS / PackEdge / Plato / DeskPack / Artpro / Automation / repro operator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'