Software/Systems Developer? Possess Planning Analytics TM1 or IBM Cognos experience?
Our client, an award-winning global company are seeking a TM1 Developer who will be responsible for maintaining and improving Planning Analytics / TM1 models, developing effective solutions to meet the business needs.
- Review and maintenance of existing Planning Analytics TM1 models
- Redesign existing feeders and rules to optimise performance of existing TM1 models
- Help maintain, improve and redesign cubes to work in an efficient manner
- Contribute to solution design, ensuring technical development meets business needs
- Develop new applications and TI processes to support the business needs
- Ensure a development life cycle is followed, ensuring changes are tested and promoted in a controlled manner
- Work with IBM to schedule and execute upgrades, initially in the development environment
- Provide technical and application support to Planning Analytics users, including PAx (Planning Analytics for Excel)
- Lead development of Planning Analytics workspace to present information in a dashboard style
- Review, update and maintain security across the Planning Analytics suite
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Software/IT Degree or equivalent in related subject
- TM1 / Planning Analytics development experience or similar
- Knowledge of TM1 Feeders, TI processes, Security configurations, Rules
- Good system implementation skills including managing change
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven troubleshooting abilities
- Understand and translate requests from all levels of the business
- Deliver to a high standard at all times
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email
Please not that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.