Butler Rose is pleased to be supporting an innovative thought provoking organisation with the recruitment of a Business Reporting Manager
Our client has a global reach; they're steeped in history and recognised as a leader within their respective industry.
The main purpose for the Business Reporting Manager will be to lead a small team in best practice and developing the business reporting strategy for both financial and non-financial data, which is integral for assisting with strategic decisions and improving overall performance for the organisation.
This role relies heavily on the successful individual leading the usage of Microsoft dynamics reporting tool to produce meaningful and relevant reports. This position manages the data warehouse for non-financial data and hence this individual should be a specialist and able to manage and advise on areas to enhance process efficiencies.
As well as having an emphasis on data manipulation and driving business reporting, the role also partners with a number of senior stakeholders across Finance and IT and manages a team of 7 individuals.
Duties will include:
- Managing the reporting needs for the organisation, including provision of a suite of reports for management across the business to use for analysis, to cover both financial and non-financial
- Work with business areas to develop meaningful KPIs for business performance
- Work with business areas to enhance reporting processes and outputs and to drive efficiencies
- Provide detailed reporting & analysis for senior management level
- Plan, organise and manage the team to provide a responsive and accurate service to others across the organisation and with wider stakeholders
- Undertake other projects as agreed with the Head of Reporting or Finance Director, as appropriate
In return this organisation can offer a very attractive benefits package including Private Medical (family cover), Pension Scheme, Attractive Leave Entitlement + more. If this requirement is of interest please do not delay in submitting your application or call Anthony Tait - to discuss further.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job