Reporting Manager - Accounting and Finance Office
Salary: Competitive + benefits
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees, voting EE as The Best Big Company to Work For. We're at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
As the Reporting Manager for our Accounting and Finance Office, you'll lead the EE reporting process, delivering the relevant group and board reporting to ensure everyone understands where we are in terms of commercial success. With advanced analytical skills, accounting expertise and an eagle-eyed attention for detail, you'll present to key groups at EE and the BT Group, alongside managing relationships with stakeholders and offering your customer-focused expert support and analysis across teams. This role is about helping us take stock of our commercial performance and ensuring we plan for our best future.
What you'll do:
- Manage delivery of monthly presentations complete with analysis against forecasts and prior years
- Lead the preparation and commercial understanding of IFRS 15, including KPI reporting, variance versus forecast and analysis against IAS18 results
- Manage the reporting timetable for the EE and update process in line with shareholder requirements
- Take responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of monthly reporting and lead on its continuous improvement
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis of actuals against budgets, forecasting and prior years
- Support the Senior Reporting Manager with ad-hoc requests and board presentations
- Support the alignment and reporting of financial and KPI definitions with BT Consumer.
- Have an accounting qualification
- Possess strong analytical skills and a very close attention to detail
- Hold advanced Excel and reporting skills
- Be a strong communicator able to explain financials in a way everyone can understand
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships
- Be able to learn and pick up new concepts quickly.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Company car or cash alternative
- Life assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% friends and family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more information and to apply, please click on the apply link.
- IFRS 15