We have an upcoming requirement for a Unify Reporting Executive on a 12 month FTC, who will be responsible for Development and Maintenance of Client Reporting
Main role responsibilities:
Development of custom client reporting:
- Promotion of Best Practice Reporting with clients.
- Development of Client bespoke deliveries in line with guidelines on Unify Best Practices
- Responsible for creation and successful execution of plan to deliver reports to client on time.
- Where applicable, Work with item team to design custom model hierarchies that will meet the client’s business and analytic needs.
- Maximize user engagement by providing valuable, relevant report content that is easy to use
Maintenance and Evolution of Client and Best Practice reporting:
- Troubleshoot any Reports related issues
- Check all reports function following either a Unify update or a MA service change
- Recommend improvements to reports based on feedback and new Unify functionality
- Management of changes to Best Practice reporting within a client’s deliverable
- Work with internal teams and client to develop and deliver reporting solution
- Drive education of Unify within the wider team.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced user of market measurement data
- Strong track record of reporting, with a client centric outlook
- Ideally prior experience of working with Advantage and AWS or Unify
- Ability to find creative solutions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines and commitments
- High levels of commitment and drive, highly self-motivated, accountable, committed and ability to make decisions
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels
- Data analysis
- A background of the FMCG industry desirable
- IT skills