- Expanding software house
- Take on an interesting role that is both technical and client-facing.
- You will be the SQL expert of the company defining best practices.
- Work within a friendly environment with no drama or politics, just good ol’ hard work!
This is your chance to work in a unique role for an amazing employer who has only had 4 people leave the company since it started in 2003. – Amazing!
If you enjoy working with databases but also feel comfortable in a client facing role where you will be gathering requirements from clients.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be gathering requirements for reports through which clients will be able to analyse the performance of their customer contact systems as well as be responsible for producing new SQL code and defining SQL best practices for the company.
As well as making any necessary changes/fixes to the database, ensuring it runs efficiently to deliver reports within the deadline.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive SQL database knowledge
- Liaising with clients to gather requirements
- Experience producing new SQL code
- Experience producing reports using BI tools (preferably SAP Business Objects but not necessarily)
- Great communication skills
You get to work for a fantastic company where hierarchy isn’t important and there is no office drama, everyone gets along and gets on with their work. They understand if you need to come in late to drop off your car at the garage one day and are flexible with office hours when you have something come up. And on top of all that, the kitchen is stocked up for everyone and there’s beer on Fridays.
If you found all of this matches your current skill set and sounds like a fantastic opportunity click apply and your CV will fall straight into my inbox!
If you still have some questions do get in touch with Wiktoria on .