Reporting and Treasury Manager - Portsmouth - £40k - £45k
This will be working for an extremely exciting asset finance business who pride themselves on their customer services and career progression.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts to include consolidated group accounts
- Ensuring that the Finance operating manual is accurate and up to date
- Assisting with the year-end audit
- Authorising daily payment runs
- Engaging with other stakeholders of the business to review and understand variances
- Authorisation of the monthly payroll
- Supporting the GFO with adhoc requests
- Providing leadership and management through two team leaders to a team of c.7 people
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50 to include the reporting module
- Knowledge of FRS102
- Good understanding of VAT
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages with particular focus on Excel
- Must have worked in Financial Services
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Can demonstrate the ability to communicate to all levels of a business - verbally and written
- Has experience of managing deadlines and producing accurate, detailed work through a team of people
- Can demonstrate the ability to work unsupervised on a day to day basis
Interested? Get in contact NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"